Hi, my name is Pam Butler owner of B.PAMpered Therapeutic Massage;
It is my goal to meet your therapeutic massage needs.
I believe in listening to you, the client, and working together to achieve your massage goals.
I have been working in the medical field as a Radiologic Technologist for the past 30 years and have a good knowledge of the musculoskeletal system.I have been a licensed massage therapist for 8 years. Nobody receives the same massage. Everybody is unique therefore every massage is unique as well.
I am able to give a vast array of different massages:
From a very relaxing lite massage to a very deep massage that get those troublesome knots out! Stretching and range of motion movements can be added to any massage. These activities are especially beneficial for any athlete during a sports massage.
I also offer energy and myofascial work.
Hot stones may also be added to a massage for that deeper level of relaxation and knot reduction. I also offer reflexology and cupping, and am Reiki 2 certified.
I enjoy taking continuing education classes and learning new modalities and techniques to help meet your therapeutic massage goals.
- Graduate of South Central Community College
- Associates' Degree in Science
- CT licensed in Diagnostic Imaging
- Nationally Board Certified in Diagnostic Imaging
- Member of the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- CPR certified
- Graduate of Connecticut Center of Massage therapy
- CT licensed in Massage Therapy
- Nationally Board Certified in Massage Therapy
- Member of the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)